I remember being scared at night as a child. I remember thinking that "things" were lurking under my bed and in my closet. I remember climbing into my sister Suzy's bed where I was welcomed, comforted and often offered Big League Bubble Gum and other goodies from her secret stash in her drawer. I remember playing possum as I was carried back to bed. I remember waiting for a few minutes before getting up and going back to her room. I remember... so coming upon this really made me smile. Thank goodness for big sisters!
The Opposite of Hate isn't Love
7 years ago
2 comments:
Justin does the same thing with Hailee. There have been many times I find him in bed with her. Thank goodness for big sisters, especially since mom doesn't get woken up:)
that is so sweet! i haven't ever heard any stories like that :) thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment