Monday, March 5, 2012

Crazy Hair Day 2012

Another year... another Crazy Hair Day.  With a move in the works, Dad traveling 5 days a week, and myself working two jobs, this year's Crazy Hair was not my best work... but the hair was CrAzY nonetheless.  Let me introduce you to this year's Crazies:

"Goldilocks"

"Pre-teen Punk"

"The Schizophrentic Kindergartener"

Carson's friends called him "Two Face." 
 Any Batman reference is cool--so Carson was delighted with his do.

Kenna's only Crazy Hair wish this year was one word: Mohawk.  I had plans to do the hair straight up. I watched dozens of mohawk tutorials on youtube and felt really confident--but on the morning of crazy hair magic--even a full bottle of Got 2 B Glued hairspray wouldn't make that heavy hair stand straight.  Close, but not quite.  This was our last minute mohawk compromise.


I need to note that Kyler came up with the idea for his "hair" on his own almost a year ago when his "wrapping paper sword" started to unravel.




Crazy Hair.  Crazy Busy.  Crazy Life.

No comments: