Monday, April 22, 2013

Move Over Carson... The Stuff Ashton Says!

We have a new funny man in the house--made even funnier by his thick, spit-spraying lisp! (I love it! I hope he doesn't out grow it until he's at least eight!) Yes, Ashton is our new house comic. He has me giggling around the clock. Here are a few of my favorite quotes:

*  Ashton: "Hey Mom! Want to play 'Push or Chair?'" Me: "Huh? Push or Chair? Ashton:
"Yea, Mom. Say 'Push or Chair.'" Me: "Ok... Chair?" Ashton: "Go outside and yell, 'I'm da King of da wold.'" Me: "Oh! You mean 'Truth or Dare!'"

*  Me: "Ashton! Why do you always run from me when I am trying to get your jammies on?! Ashton: "'Cuz I faster den you."

*  Justin: (Tucking Ashton in...) "Goodnight, buddy. Dream of us snowmobiling together." Right before Justin exits the room Ashton says, "I'm gonna beat you, Dad."

* Ashton sweetly holds up his favorite plush Cookie Monster toy, and says, "Can Cookie Monster go outside and jump on the tramp?" I say, "You bet!" He says, "Oh yay!... wait... can I go too?"


No comments: