That would be....
CARSON LUKE STEVENS!!!
In honor of the cutest six year old ever, let's take a walk down memory lane and bask in his cuteness.
5.1 pounds of cute.
Easiest (and cutest) baby during a family photo session--hands down.
One year old birthday party... so cute you could die!
Halloween at two years old. I want to eat him up-he's so cute.
Age three--demonstrating his undying love and spot on sense for costumes/characters.
So tough... and cute.
Four. Seriously? Gap model-worthy cute.
Age 5. "Do I dazzle you with my excessive cuteness?"
And do you know what makes Carson so cute? Not his bright blues eyes, but the sparkle in them. Not his dimples, but the reasons he makes you laugh. Not his face, but his inquisitive, creative personality. It's hard to describe Carson if you don't know him... but he's one of a kind. That's for sure! He is a joy and a wonder.
I have never looked forward to a child's birthday like I did Carson's 6th. His birthday fell on the closing date of selling our home. It was a week of upheaval, hard work, mess, change, tears... but I knew that by Carson's birthday, the bulk of the work would be completed--so I lived for that day--telling myself and my family that we would celebrate like crazy on Carson's birthday. And we did. We left the piles of boxes where they stood and enjoyed a day of play after a very, very long and hard week.
We began the morning with gifts... adding more weapons and costumes to our already mass supply of them. (I know this because I had just MOVED them. It killed me to buy MORE STUFF!)
Carson's going through the Power Ranger phase... a phase each boy must pass through.
The kids had a blast at IF's new trampoline park. Wore them out good!
We ate at Red Robin, watched the Muppet Movie (greatest movie ever), and shared cake and ice cream with cousins. And please forgive the lame cake candles. I couldn't find the regular candles, so we compromised with these. (You know... 5 + 1=6?) Hey, it was a sheer miracle that I was able to bake this cake from scratch given the mess I was in.
It truly was a day of celebration... and rightly so. We love our CUTE Carson so much!




2 comments:
He is the funniest kid I know - Jace sure misses him, we're into the field trip season with Miss Natalie and Jace will always remember something Carson did/said at each of the field trips - hope you are enjoying your new home!
Carson really is one of the most funny kids I have ever met! I feel like I knew everything that was going on with your family. Haha, I was totally kidding with that last comment:)
Post a Comment