Friday, April 6, 2012

Plenty of Piano

March 2012 is going down as the craziest month ever.  Of course our buyers would select the one month I loath to close... the Piano Marathon Month!  The first weekend of the month is piano festival.  I was actually too overwhelmed with relocating our family to get too stressed about festival.  For the first time ever, I gave my all to each student during their lesson time--but then allowed myself to let them be accountable for their preparation.  I just didn't have the time and energy to fret like I normally do.  I had 16 of my 20 student participate.  Here are my favorites.  Glad they're taking this so seriously.


A picture of how all students and teachers are actually feeling on festival day!



The second weekend in March was my Spring Recital.  Carson has been begging to participate for a few years now--so this year he got to play "Dinosaur Music Night" even though he hasn't officially started lessons.  (Thank you Grandma Stevens for teaching this to him while babysitting.)  He was so confident and cute up there.  

No comments: