Carson: "Is it shut?"
Me: "Huh? Is what shut?"
Carson: "My bum... Is it shut?!?"
One of the male contestants on American Idol has long, curly red hair. The family was watching the show, and when this contestant (Brett) came on screen, Carson says:
"I hate that girl! She's got a beard!"
There's a cartoon called "Ed, Edd, & Eddy" that we don't like the kids to watch because it's a little crude. I caught the kids watching it the other day, and Carson says:
"Sometimes we watch it, but we don't do drugs."
At Fiesta Ole, Justin says to Carson:
Justin: "Carson, stop dropping your tator tots in your cup of ketchup."
Carson: "I'm not dropping them, Dad! I'm just setting them in and letting go."
Just today, Carson was drawing on a piece a paper and proceeded to draw an impressively symmetrical heart. I say:
Me: "Wow Carson! How'd you learn how to draw a heart?"
Carson: "T.V. and Elmo. You kinda showed me.... but Elmo teached me better."
1 comment:
I had to share those with my husand. Too funny.
Post a Comment