Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentine Day 2014

We were definitely 'feeling the love' this February when Valentines messages started appearing on doors on February 1st and every day leading up to Valentines Day. The kids didn't say much about it... I started to wonder if they even appreciated it until one night I forgot my cupid duty.  They all noticed and complained adamantly...  "Mom! You forgot to write me a heart! Geez... don't forget again!"




Early Valentines morning, Kyler got up early before anyone else and left this on MY door.  (Best Valentines gift I've ever received.)

Like every year, we got some fun treats...

we wrote Valentines...

We made Valentine boxes for school parties...

And enjoyed our annual "Crazy Cupid Cafe"--our mixed up mystery dinner. It's fun inviting different guests each year to our party... what a treat to have Grandma and Grandpa Luke come!

No utensils... no problem!

We made lots of fun memories!

I love love love the Valentines in my life. 

No comments: