EXPLANATION: I don't know why I completely dropped the ball on blogging last year. There are so many things I missed, and I feel bad because this is a historical record for our family... which is getting very, very incomplete! So, I'm jumping back a few months and posting a few memorable things I missed and really want recorded!
The first day of school for the 2013 school year was an exciting one for us... we could now WALK to school for the first time ever and McKenna was leaving her Rimrock brothers behind for the big leagues!
These are the "Pills" I made the kiddos for the first day back.
McKenna was pretty nervous for Jr. High! Jumping from one class to seven is tough! But the real stressor for her.... The dreaded lock on the locker! Dropping her off was not comforting to me at all. The other kids going in the school looked very big and scary! But she did great! I'm thankful she has some sweet friends.
The first day of school was a long one for Ash. He really missed Carson! Mom did too... she played a lot of Wii that day! We were anxious to see them at the cross walk!
We always have a special treat on our first day back.
Ashton started school a few days after his siblings. This is him coloring his "Back to School Bug" for his school's bulletin board. (Ashton can't do ANYTHING without sticking his tongue out and wiggling it all around. It's his second brain.)
Look at that coloring job! I think the tongue helps!
Ash is quite the comical poser. He loved his new alien shirt that allowed you to open the alien's tummy and peer inside at his food!
This is one smart preschooler! His personality is so much like Kyler's... very mature and well behaved! What a cute boy!












No comments:
Post a Comment