Even though I have a daughter, my home pretty much feels like a house of boys. Yes, we have barbies and dolls somewhere... but McKenna can usually be found winning the WWF tournaments, sword fights, and burping contests. The male influence is very, very strong. You can imagine my surprise, then, when I came upon the entire family having a "Dancing With the Stars" moment in the family room. How nice of McKenna's brothers to indulge her fantasies for at least 60 seconds!
Ash's expressions are priceless.
Few people know how hilarious Kyler is! He's always in the center of the fun. However, after the moment passes, Kyler gets paranoid about photos of evidence. Kyler specifically told me that I was not allowed to post this picture on our blog, but I heard once that it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission. He'll thank me one day.
P.S. Check out my hubby's bulging fore-arms. What a stud muffin.
(Now I'm going to hear it from Kyler AND Justin... my two peas in a pod!)
No comments:
Post a Comment