The other day, Kyler was enthralled while watching me apply mascara. "Does that hurt, Mom?" "Do you ever poke your eyeball, Mom?" Well, one thing lead to another, and pretty soon, a little lipgloss and mascara snowballed into three full-blown giggly makeovers! Let's just say that all mothers need a few photos for bribery purposes... and I hit the lottery!!
Oh, don't feel too sorry for them... Kyler's no dummy. He agreed to a makeover on one condition: That he got to give ME a makeover, and believe me--Paybacks are BRUTAL!! Here's his "Top Secret" makeover plans:
From the first swipe of lipgloss on my teeth, I knew this wasn't going to be pretty.
Pretty soon the whole gang got in on the fun.
After about 20 minutes of hysterical laughing and multiple ruined make-up brushes, my makeover was complete. Drumroll, please.... Ta-Dah!
Warning: This close-up shot might hurt your eyes.
Well, this makeover experience has taught me many things:
#1. I now know what I would look like with facial hair. Not a good look for me.
#2. My sons have fabulous eyelashes. What a shame.
#3. What comes around, definitely goes around!
#4. I'm never making a deal with Kyler again. He doesn't play nice.
4 comments:
Freaking hilarious!!!!! Talk about blackmail! I don't know, I personally think that pig-tails and black rouge is a good look for you.
And yes...your boys are pretty.
You are such a good mom letting your kids put makeup on you! The pictures are hilarious!
Oh, my gosh...I am laughing so hard. I needed that after yesterday! :) You look HOT! And what BEAUTIFUL sons you have! They all have such fun personalities! Little Ashton is hilarious!
What a nice makeover. You are a good mom to let you kids do that to you. I am not sure I would be brave enough to let them at it.
You are a good mom! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment