For Christmas this year, McKenna had a special gift placed on the tree. When she finally spotted it, she knew that it had to be something extra special!

She gasped when she read the card explaining her girls night out with Mom... to get her ears pierced!


The day after Christmas, McKenna and I were so excited to go on our little Mommy/Daughter Date!

We stared the fun off with dinner at TGIF. Check out Kenna's delicious dessert. Then we headed to the mall... like everyone else in Idaho Falls. We knew it would be busy, but we were so excited, we just couldn't wait. When we arrived at Claires, the ear piercing line stretched all the way out of the store. (Apparently, lots of girls got the ear piercing gift.) We decided that this was a good thing. McKenna would be able to see four girls ahead of her get it done first, so she would see how easy it was... because she was starting to get nervous.

The "BEFORE" shot. Looking happy... but a little apprehensive.

Okay, now looking extremely apprehensive, but still no tears!

And finally, the "AFTER" shot. You look Fabulous McKenna! Way to go!
2 comments:
Glad to see that you haven't given up...yet!!! And I will always remember the day I got my ears pierced. Such a monumental day for a girl, right?! She's gorgeous.
Oh...and I loved "Catching Fire" even better than the first. SO GOOD!
Post a Comment