Sunday, November 15, 2009

Attack of the "Swine!"

The dreaded Swine Flu paid a visit to our home this past month. Was it as bad as it's been made out to be?
YES!!
We were literally down in bed with high fevers. But with the help of some chicken noodle soup from Grandma, Snuggies from Dad, and lots of essential oils from Aunt Brooke, we survived to tell the tale!

Swine Flu never looked so cute! (This was one of those happy moments when the boys were loaded up with Motrin! It never lasted long!)


1 comment:

Melissa Snyder said...

I am glad that the swine flu hasn't hit our home. I am not looking forward to it. I am just glad I don't have children at school. If we get it I can blame it on church because we seriously don't go anywhere else. Glad you survived.
Hey I use those Essential Oils too. Which ones did you use by chance? I am interested.